Monday, May 16, 2016

Congratulatins GRAD!

Hello stampers and welcome to Tuesday!!!
It's time for an all new sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I love this sketch and can't wait to see what everyone creates with it!
I had my stamp club on Sunday and have a few extra supplies leftover that I put to use no this card, which also helped clean up my crafting space.  I've been cleaning every day for a week straight in an effort to make our house presentable for showings.  We have another one today...fingers crossed that the right person comes along and falls in love with our house!
Supplies Used
Paper ~ Basic Black, Melon Mambo, It's My Party DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry
Stamp Sets ~ BYOP, Balloon Celebration
Other Supplies ~ Mint Macaron/Basic Black Bakers Twine, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Mini Brads, Layering Square Framelits

I can't believe graduation season is already here!  My youngest only has a week of pre-school left and my older boys have just shy of a month of school left...I'm not ready for summer break yet!!  I love my boys, but I also love the little break I get while they are away at school ;-)

Be sure to play along with all of us over at HSS!  We love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'll have to CASE. How did you make the graduation cap? I would love to know. Great card!

    ReplyDelete