Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wired Wednesday ~ Happy 30th Birthday

It's another Wired Wednesday!
 
These days, I need all the coffee I can get!  Between working, running boys to baseball AND trying to sell our house, sleeping hours are limited!
 
I had so much creating with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch that I had to make another card using it.  One of my co-workers will soon be celebrating her 30th birthday and she is a fellow coffee loving fool, so I'm pretty sure she will love this card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP, Silver Glimmer
Ink ~ Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set ~ Number of Years
Other Supplies ~ Square Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, It's My Party Enamel Dots, SugarCuts Coffee to Go Cup
 
Off to brew another cup of coffee and take on the work day!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment