Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pop of Paradise Pineapple





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It has been another whirlwind of a weekend for this momma!  After getting our house listed last week and making an offer on another house, all our spare time has been spent taking care of all of the things that needed to be done to make sure our house was "show ready".  My boys and I spent a better part of Saturday bleaching the kitchen and switching out all of the hardware on our kitchen cupboards and drawers.  Our house has a TON of cupboards and drawers, so it turned into quite the project!  I am thankful to my boys for helping me out since the hubby was away working all weekend.

Needless to say, my stamping time has been VERY limited this past week, but I did take advantage of some early morning stamping over the weekend before the rest of my crew got up.  I was excited to play with the new Pop of Pink suite!  I love the fun patterns in the Pop of Pink DSP and the Pop of Paradise stamp set is the best!  I love the pineapple!   I used the latest TGIF Challenges sketch challenge to help get me started with this fun creation.


Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Pop of Pink DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Melon Mambo, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Pop of Paradise
Other Supplies ~ Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Metallic Thread

Pineapples seem to be the in thing these days, which kinda makes me happy...I love pineapples!!!


Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/05/15/mondaymontage69/


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used an extra square (diamond) in the middle! Very creative and lovely card! Best of luck on the housing situation too. Thanks for joining us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete