Sunday, May 1, 2016

Toadally Awesome Mom





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It was a whirlwind of a weekend for my and my hubby!  We drove up to Spokane to run the 40th annual Bloomsday 12K run , which we had so much fun running...and we came home with a brand new car!  With 3 growing boys and baseball gear for all, we were quickly outgrowing our car and had to upgrade to something a little bigger.  Our kiddos sure were excited when we pulled up in the driveway!

I had just enough time to get a little inky before our blog hop went live, so I put together this cute Mother's Day card, which is NEXT Sunday!  The days are getting shorter and shorter!  I need more hours in a day!  I still have a few more Mother's Day cards I need to get done and in the mail early this week...I see some early morning and late night stamping happening :-)


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Color DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Cucumber Crush
Stamp Sets ~ So Sublime, Alphabet Rotary Stamp
Other Supplies ~ Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack

I love this little frog and he sure made for a cute Mother's Day card!
  
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2016/05/01/mondaymontage68/


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a busy weekend! Enjoy your new car! This is a cute card, Bree! I have mine made, but I need to remember to get them in the mail.

    ReplyDelete