Monday, May 23, 2016

World's Greatest Dad

Happy Monday stampin' friends!
 
Believe it or not, I'm kind of happy it's Monday!  We spent a better part of the weekend working on things at our house, so I'm looking forward to sitting at my desk today and getting a little "rest"!
 
After spending most of yesterday painting, I finally called it quits and spent a little time in my craft room and played with some ink and paper so I could play along with this month's SSINK Mystery Challenge.  I have already used up all of my 2014-2016 In Color cardstock, so I had to get a little more creative with the 3 items to use from the challenge. I decided to use the circle shape embossing folder for a masculine card...ta-daaaaa!!
I love The Open Sea stamp set and am pretty sad to see it go.  But I am pretty excited about all of the new goodies that are coming our way June 1st, so it makes losing some of my favorites a little more bearable!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ The Open Sea, Guy Greetings
Other Supplies ~ World Map Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits
 
I have to say...I have the world's greatest dad!  He took time out of his day yesterday to help me complete a project we were working on in one of the bedrooms at our house.  I appreciate his help so much and will missing having him right next door if our house does sell!  Thanks Dad!
 
Happy stamping to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment