Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day Swallowtail

Happy Friday happy stampers!

It's Mothers Day weekend and the team over at SSINK is honoring and celebrating mom's everywhere with beautiful creations.

I'm sharing a card using one of my very favorite stamps that is retiring this year...sniff, sniff :-(  I love this Swallowtail butterfly!  This will likely be a stamp that I can't part with and will stay in my collection forever!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Swallowtail, Crazy About You, Timeless Textures
Other Supplies ~ Hello You Thinlits

I absolutely love how this big, beautiful butterfly totally makes the card!

I wish all of you moms, moms-to-be and moms-praying-to-be a Happy, Happy Mother's Day!  May your day be filled with all things you love!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment