Sunday, May 29, 2016

Love & Affection ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It's been another weekend of wrapping up projects around our house as we attempt to sell it.  Between myself and my hubby, we got all of the trim painted, gave the playroom a quick makeover and painted a better part of our basement...it's been busy, but hopefully it will pay off.  We had a successful open house Sunday afternoon, so our fingers are crossed for some good news this week.

With all of the work we've been doing around the house, my stamping time has been pretty limited, especially since I have to keep my craft room neat and tidy!  But I did sneak in a little early morning stamping and played with a few new items from the upcoming catalog.

I love the colors in the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP...the touches of gold are just right!
 
Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Love & Affection
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Metallic Sequins, Gold Metallic Thread

 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/05/29/mondaymontage70/


1 comment:

  1. You're moving? I wish you tons and tons of good luck. I love your card and the layout and how the flowers frame the circle.

    ReplyDelete