Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Good morning stampers and Happy Mother's Day!

Today is a day where we celebrate our Mothers and show them just how much we love and cherish them.  My boys show me how much they love me every day, but they always make Mother's Day a little extra special.  As I celebrate this day as a mom, I am reminded of all that my own mom taught me and am so blessed for all that she does for me.  

Happy Mother's Day to my own momma...a friend, a teacher and the world's best grandma...we all love you back to the moon!

I was so happy to get my pre-order in time to make this card for my momma!  The new Swirly Bird stamp set and coordinating Swirly Scribbles Thinlits were at the top of my list, so I was super excited that this bundle was on the pre-order!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black
Ink ~ Peekaboo Peach, Flirtly Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodli Delight, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Swirly Bird, Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Hello You Thinlits

Sending lots of love and Mother's Day wishes to all of my crafty momma friends!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love this, Bree! Fun colors and a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. It's a clean and simple design...works very well. Sometimes I do to much....ribbons, buttons etc. simple is best.

    ReplyDelete