Tuesday, May 10, 2016

2016 Graduation Congratulations!

Good morning happy stampers!
 
Graduation season is upon us...how did this sneak up so quickly?!?!  It seems like the first day of school was just a few weeks ago!
In an effort to use as many of my retiring products and supplies up, I looked to the It's My Party suite for some fun DSP and embellishments for a graduation card.  I even snuck in a retiring stamp set too!!
 
Be sure to check out what other fun Occasions Accessories the girls over at SSINK are using for their creations today too!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Bravo
Other Supplies ~ It's My Party Enamel Dots, Basic Black/Mint Macron Bakers Twine, Large Numbers Framelits Dies, Mini Silver Brads
 
I love the fun and festive feel of this graduation card!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love this card OMG it’s beautiful

    ReplyDelete