Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mother's Day Dahlia


Hello happy stampers and happy Tuesday!

Tuesday means it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge and this color combo is so pretty!  These colors could be used for so many different themed cards...I may have to use it again for a baby card!

But today I am using these fabulous colors for another Mother's Day card.  I'm almost done getting all of them made...nothing like getting down to the wire!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
Ink ~ Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Definitely Dahlia, Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ Hello You Thinlits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I wasn't sure about laying the flower in two different colors, but in the end I kind of liked the way it turned out...a little different and fun.

Be sure to join in the fun with the rest of us over at HSS!

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love the way you stamped the flower in slate first and then put layered the coral panel on top...just neat looking!!! The little bits of bling are perfectly placed accents, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the dimension for the flower. So clever! I'm CASEING this one. Thanks for being part of the HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete