Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Birthday Beautiful Friend

Happy Saturday stampers!

Today I am wishing my beautiful BFF the happiest birthday ever!  I am truly blessed to have Erica in my life!  Not only is she the best friend a girl could ever ask for, she's the closest thing I will ever come to having a sister.  And she's my partner in crime at work too, which makes our long dreadful days a little bit more bearable :-)  Happy Birthday to you Erica...love your face!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ VersaMark, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Perfect Plum
Stamp Set ~ Simon Say Stamp Sketch Ranunculus
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, My Favorite Things Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangles

Earlier this week I got a special surprise in the mail...a fun little package from Simon Says stamp that my dear friend Jen Timko sent my way.  Thank you Jen for the happy mail...I love this stamp set!

Wishing you all a Happy Saturday!

We're off to the baseball field for a better part of the day and then we're headed to celebrate the birthday girl at the annual rib feed!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment