Friday, February 16, 2024

The Flip-Side of Sunny Days

Happy Friday stampers and welcome to this weeksTGIF Challenges Product Spotlight Challenge!  This week we are sharing some of our Sale-A-Bration products and I promise you will love them all!

I love the Sunny Days DSP!  Both sides of this Designer Series Paper is so seriously cute!  So cute that I had to make TWO cards using the flip side of nearly all of the designs!

For the first card, I went with the designs filled with mostly Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce. The cherry pattern is my favorite, so that was placed front and center!  I topped the Heartfelt Hellos sentiment off with a sweet little cherry Simply Sparkling dies and wrapped it all up with my favorite Black & White Gingham Ribbon. I added a little extra "friend" sentiment from the Best Family Ever stamp set.

On the flip side of all of the Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce are Crushed Curry, Petal Pink and Pool Party...with a little more Poppy Parade mixed in. The adorable Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers were the perfect little embellishments for this card!
There are just a couple weeks left to earn the Sale-A-Bration items for FREE with a qualifying purchase!  Don't miss out on all of the fun this time around!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment