Thursday, February 29, 2024

Sweet Springtime Wishes

Thank goodness for the one extra day Leap Year gives us every four years...it gave me time to play with February's Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin.  Friends, this is the cutest kit!!!  The projects in the kit are so sweet and have so many possibilities for alternatives!
Inspired by this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Sketch Challenges, I had the best time creating this Paper Pumpkin alternative! I cut down both of the envelopes for the sweet gingham paper on the inside and used the outside of the envelope to layer them.  The sweet little frame was the perfect layer to add on top.  This was all added to a Petal Pink card base.

I cut apart one of the boxes to create a fun flap, adding the sweet floral wreath and fluffy bunny and chick to the center.  The center of the wreath was also cut from one of the envelopes with the Stylish Shapes Dies.

Since the only stamping required was for the Happy Easter sentiment, I included a stamped daffodil on the inside colored with the Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.  
Spring is trying to find it's way to where I live and I am oh-so-ready!  Hopefully by creating all of the spring-inspired projects, it will help give Mother Nature the inspiration she needs to bring us some warm sunshine!

Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card! I love the Easter theme! That bunny and chick are too cute! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete