Friday, February 9, 2024

Loved Beyond Measure

I just had to use the beautiful Flight & Airy DSP bird for this weeks TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge.  This paper is gorgeous and I could spend hours fussy cutting all of the beautiful birds!  This little birdie perched in the pretty little tree was perfect for the sketch.


I traded out the circles for the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch.  I embossed each punched piece with the Layered Florals 3D embossing folder.  I love how it kind of ties in with the leafy Lost Lagoon patterned paper.

The Perennial Postage sentiment was heat embossed in white on a piece of Pecan Pie and tucked in amongst the tree branches.  It was meant to be!

There is still a little bit of time left to earn the Flight & Airy DSP for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!  Don't miss out!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment