Sunday, February 18, 2024

Simply Ready for Zinnias

We're back with another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Enjoy the full circle of incredible creations from all of our talented stampers!

My spring flower seeds all arrived this week and I can not wait to get them started and in the ground!  I can't wait to see all of the beautiful zinnias I have this year!

While I wait for warmer weather, I will enjoy the beauty of the Flowering Zinnias Suite Collection. (This beautiful collection will be available in the Online Exclusives beginning March 5th!) The stamped images and beautiful colors in the DSP will make you feel like you are walking though the most amazing flower farm!


I needed a little color therapy this weekend and these beautiful blooms did not disappoint.  I colored the flowers in shades of Calypso Coral and Petal Pink with Mossy Meadow and Old Olive leaves.  Pool Party filled in the rest of the space, making the flowers look like they are floating in a pool of water.  A Petal Pink card base with the leafy pattern of DSP peeking out from behind the flowers was a little out of my crafting comfort zone, but I love how it all worked together.  And this sentiment is so good...flowers that you can send that will last forever!



Next up is a bright little bouquet of flowers for the sweetest birthday wish! It was so much fun mixing these patterns of DSP in with the Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight zinnia's. 
If you have been loving the fun variety of Adhesive-Backed Sequins Stampin' Up! has had lately, you're going to have another to add to your collection!  These Shiny Sequins are amazing!  Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lolly, Mellon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist are the perfect colors of summer!

Keep on hopping and see what Cathy has to share with us!


Happy Stamping!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment