Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Most Awesome Dad

I love a good masculine stamp set and when there is coordinating Designer Series Paper, it's even better!  We are down to the final days of Sale-a-Bration and this is your last chance to earn this awesome Trusty Tool Box DSP for FREE with a qualifying purchase!  

Today's card was inspired by the latest Global Design Project Sketch Challenge.  I love the tool box from the Trusty Tools Dies, especially when it's embossed with the Timber 3D embossing folder.  It reminds me of my grandpa's old tool box!

I filled the tool box with several fussy cut tools from the Trusty Toolbox DSP and 
added the saw blade to go along with the upper part of the sketch.  Sentiments from Trusty Tools coupled the card, along with a few Rustic Metallic Dots.
I have a stash of fussy cut tools tucked away for future projects and maybe even a few extra packs of this DSP...it's my favorite!

Happy Stamping!

Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment