Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Perennial Friendship

A sketch challenge is my favorite way to start a card and this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge is a great one!

I used this sketch to showcase the beautiful Perennial Lavender DSP.  I love the Crumb Cake with all of the different shades of purple and green!

I stamped a couple stems of lavender in shades of Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather and bundled them together with some Fresh Freesia, Basic White and Pretty Peacock foliage.  They were tied together with a piece of Crumb Cake Bakers Twine.
A sweet little Perennial Postage sentiment and a few Purple Fine Shimmer Gems were the finishing touches.  

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Aw, love this Bree! Your stamped stems are so perfect, I wasn't brave enough to try them yet, but I think I might give it a go now! Love your paper choices here!

    ReplyDelete