Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Softly Stippled Inspiration

Valentine's Day may be behind us, but that doesn't mean we can't keep sharing love all year long!  This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge is full of images to help continue to spread a little love!

I was inspired by the beautiful roses.  I sat down with the rose pattern of the Softly Stippled DSP and a few of my favorite Stampin' Blends.  Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo and Bubble Bath, along with Granny Apple Green, made for a colorful display of roses.  I fussy cut each image out and popped them up with Dimensionals on another piece of DSP.

I heat embossed a Charming Sentiments sentiment in white on Pebbled Path to go along with the card base.  A few Melon Mambo Shiny Sequins added just the right amount of sparkle and shine to the card.

What will you be inspired to create?  Be sure to share your creation with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment