Friday, February 2, 2024

Love Letters


We made it through the longest month in history...good-bye January and hello February!  This weeks TGIF Challenges Color Challenge is the perfect way to kick off the month made for love letters!

I'll be totally honest...I struggled with this color combo!  But as I was watching a show, I was inspired by the red typewriter one of the character was using...too cute! I used the new Mini Alphabet Dies to spell out LOVE, using the heart from Just My Type for the O.  I was also going to spell out LETTERS, but it looked too clunky, so I opted for little stamped letters.  Love letters...cute, right?!?

I layered some Real Red and Bubble Bath to add a bit more pop of color to the Very Vanilla.  And of course a few Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish it off.  Not my favorite card I've ever made, but it's kind of growing on me.

Come play along with us! We always love to see what you are inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment