Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Latte Love

Welcome to the February edition of Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!  In honor of Valentine's Day, we are sharing techniques we love most!

To go along with the techniques I love most, I had to make a card with the beverage I love most...coffee!  A Little Latte Suite Collection is coming soon, but I have a sneak peek to share with you today!
The coffee splatters and drips stamped images are my favorite in the stamp set.  I added a bit more splatter with the Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker...my most used technique!  Such a fun and easy way to add just a little extra to any project!

Another quick and easy technique is curled and distressed corners...another one that I frequently use! With a few swipes of the bone folder over the corners of the paper, it quickly separates to give a little added texture.

But wait...there's more techniques to share.  Tearing the edges of the paper added even more texture!  And we can't forget my all time favorite, fussy cutting!  I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso and fussy cut around each word. 

I stamped the mugs in Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon, coloring them with coordinating Stampin' Blends.  The perfect coffee and cream ratio was added with Crumb Cake and Pecan Pie.  This suite is amazing!

Keep hopping along to see what technique Cheryl has to share with us next!


In case you get off track, here is the full lineup:









 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card chock full of techniques Bree!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the ways you add texture and interest to your card!

    ReplyDelete