Sunday, February 4, 2024

Rockin' and Rollin' Through Monday {Montage}

 

Hello friends!  The Monday Montage crew is back with another fantastic hop for you this week!  Hop along and see all that we have to share with you.

I have no musical talent what so ever, but I absolutely love the Rock & Roll Suite Collection.  The stamps, the dies, the awesome black and white Rock & Roll DSP and the amazing Lightening & Stars embellishments...they are all so good!


Anyone else flashback to middle school when you saw the boombox and mixed tape pattern of DSP?!? I love it so much I had to use it on both cards! Sticking with the colors of the Lightening & Stars embellishments, I layered Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana, topping with some strips of the amazing DSP.  The guitar pick was die cut from another fun pattern and topped with the retro microphone.  Thanks for being an icon felt like the perfect sentiment for this card!

Of course I had to color the cool guitar...a pop of Parakeet Party was just right for a Rock & Roll Birthday!  I heat embossed the sentiment in black on Costal Cabana and  die cut another guitar pick.  I layered another pattern of DSP behind to help it stand out just a bit more.  A few Basic Black spatters and some white stars were all that was needed to finish the card off.


Let's see what Cathy has in store for us next! I guarantee you are going to love it!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment