Saturday, February 24, 2024

Excellent Eggs

Can you believe that it's almost the end of February?  After January being the longest month in history, this month has sped by!  We're beginning to see signs of spring here, which means it's time to start working some springtime cards!
My assignment this month for the Artisan Design Team was to create to projects using the Excellent Eggs Bundle.  I paired this sweet bundle up with the Inked Botanicals DSP for some pretty springtime cards!

The Excellent Eggs dies are so much fun and the eggs are so pretty that they can pretty much stand alone! I cut out three eggs in different patterns of paper and added a fourth egg that has a bit more detail. I love the sunny Crushed Curry patterns...you can just feel the warmth!  I dressed the eggs up with a Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon and a few Tinsel Gems Three-Pack embellishments. A simple fussy cut Happy Easter Sentiment completed the card.

I love the Hello Spring Sentiment from the Excellent Eggs stamp set and focused on just that stamp for my next card.  I mixed a few different patterns, using a Crushed Curry Pattern again to give the card a sunny feel.  A simple Linen Thread bow and a few more Tinsel Gems finished things off!
This was a fun set to work with!  Be sure to see what the rest of our team created by checking out the Stampin' Up! Facebook or InstaGram...you will love all of the creative inspiration!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment