Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sweet Farewell Adventures

It's graduation season, which means the time has come for some kiddos to spread their wings and leave the nest.  Our family is still a few years away from this, but my heart already hurts for that day.
Y'all know how much I love to color with my Stampin' Blends, so Sweet Farewell caught my eye right away!  This is such fun stamp set and perfect for creating some graduation cards!
I stamped the adorable paper airplanes in VersaMark and heat embossed them in white, then added a Pool Party watercolor wash.  This is always such a fun way to create a background, especially when you use the Shimmery White cardstock.

I love the suitcase and camera images...and they were so fun to color!  I went for bright and bold shades of Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Night of Navy and Real Red.  After adding some color to these cute images, I set to work fussy cutting them out.   Coloring and fussy cutting...these are a few of my favorite things!
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy on a piece of Basic White, then stamped it again in Real Red and cut the little banner out to overlay the Night of Navy.  So much fun!  The entire sentiment was die cut using my favorite Tasteful Labels dies.  I seriously hope these dies NEVER retire!  

Sending hugs to all the parents out there who soon be sending their kiddos out on their own...you've got this! We are blessed to be taking in a kiddo later this summer as he steps out on his own and heads here for college.  It will be a new adventure for our family and we are all pretty excited about it!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this so much!! The colors are fabulous and the subtle paper airplanes on the watercolored background -- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete