Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Dandy Garden Sunflower

 Hi friends and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  This week we have a summer-fun color challenge for you to play along with!

I am all about flowers this time of year and immediately thought of Celebrate Sunflowers.  It's been a while since I've used this stamp set and it's coordinating Sunflowers Dies, so I was happy to pull it out.  I was even more happy to pair it up with the cheerful Dandy Garden DSP!

I love it when a die-cut image can make the entire card!  Only the sweet and simple sentiment was stamped.  The rest is just some pretty paper, some fun gingham ribbon and a little bit of bling.

I love to mix patterns, which you can clearly tell by this card.  Is it too much?!?!?

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you will join along and share your summer-fun colorful creation with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment