Saturday, June 19, 2021

New Catalog Love ~ Control Freaks June 2021

The new Annual Catalog has been live for a little over a month now and the Control Freaks crew is ready to share some of our favorites!
You may have made your way here from our friend Melissa AKA The Stamp Doc or you might just be starting the hop...either way, keep on going until you make your way through!  You won't want to miss a single thing!
Summer is officially here and I am oh-so-ready!  Today's cards are inspired by summer-fun colors!

I am a sucker for fun fonts, so you can guarantee that Biggest Wish caught my eye right away!  The big block fonts with the scripty fonts is SO GOOD!  I paired this fun new stamp set up with the returning Sweet Ice Cream to create a yummy Hello Summer card. 
I stamped the blocky HELLO in Pool Party (stamped off), then added a rainbow of tasty popsicles.  A scripty black hello and some bold die cut SUMMER letters helped to make the perfect card to kick off summer!  A little splash of bling is always a good thing too!
Sticking with the same summer-fun color combo, I inked up the adorable Turtle Friends stamp set, which I also paired up with Biggest Wish.
This little turtle and all of his friends are just the cutest!  The photopolymer stamp set made adding the party hat and little bird a breeze.  And as you can see, I made good use of some of my paper scraps.  Such a quick and fun way to add some more color to any creation!

I'm so glad to have you hop along with us!  Next up is our other friend Melissa of Rubber Funatics!
Products used for card #1:

Products used for card #2:

No comments:

Post a Comment