Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Let's Go Camping ~ #GDP298

It's another day of triple digit heat, so that means another afternoon of stamping for this momma! 

Today's card was inspired by this weeks Global Design Project Sketch Challenge!

As we prepare to head out for a weekend of camping, this sketch inspired me to ink up Campology once again for a special birthday card.  The trees were perfect for the background of the sketch!

I added a strip of wood-grain DSP from the In Good Taste DSP and a fussy cut heat embossed sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays.  And because I love the lantern so much, I just had to add it!
I added an extra layer of Misty Moonlight Birch (background stamp) and roughed up a corner a little bit.  I love what this adds to a card!
We are packing up and getting ready to head out for a camping trip over the holiday weekend.  I am excited to escape the heat and spend some time by the lake!

Have a great day and, as always, happy stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment