Friday, June 25, 2021

Farm Fresh Peaches ~ #TGIFC322 Designer Take Over

Hello stampers and welcome to an all new TGIF ChallengesOur friend Andrea of One Stampin' Mother Trucker is taking over this week with a fun Farmhouse Chic theme.  This challenge is so Andrea!
I love some farmhouse shiplap and would have it in every room of my house if my husband would allow!  It was fun to create a shiplap background using strips of Basic White and adhering them to a piece of Smoky Slate.  Such a quick and easy technique that could be used for SO MANY projects!
What else says farmhouse chic'?  Gingham, of course!  A little die cut circle peeking out from behind the Sweet as a Peach peaches was the perfect added touch!
I die cut FARM FRESH using the Playful Alphabet dies, then arranged them using my magnetic plate and Layering Circle dies on my shiplap layer.  This was an easy way to create a guide without having to leave any pencil marks behind!

Wondering where the word PEACHES came from?  This is why I love photoployer stamp sets! I stamped the Sweet as a Peach sentiment once, then inked it up again and used my Blending Pen to remove all but one E.  I lined the E up, then inked the sentiment up again to add the S from Sweet to complete the word PEACHES.  Possibilities are endless with photopoloyer stamps!

I'm off to spend the day with some of my favorite stampin' friends, Wendy and Cheryl, in the cute little farm town, Garden Valley Idaho.  We have plans to keep cool with a river float, followed by a fun night at an outdoor amphitheater to see Mary Poppins.   I'm hoping we can sneak in a little stamp time too!

Happy Stamping!

 Products Used:

1 comment: