Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Hats off Birthday ~ #HSSSC365

Hello friends and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!
I had a lot of fun creating two different cards with this sketch!  It was fun flipping it on it's side to create a whole different look!
It's birthday season around here!  My youngest always seems to be invited to so many birthday parties this time of year, so I always try to be stocked up on birthday cards.  Hats Off is by far my most loved and used set from the new catalog so far!  I love how it works for any occasion and for anyone!

I love the hat stamped and die cut in Polished Pink, especially with some other summery fun blocks of color!  This card has a definite beach vibe! 
Next up are some bold primary colors for a #1 Happy Birthday wish!  Anyone else think of Forrest Gump seeing this hat in Poppy Parade?  I love it!
My stash of birthday cards is looking pretty good after adding these two to the mix! I love this bundle and you can be certain that this won't be the last card I create with it.  The possibilities are endless!

I hope you will join in the fun and play along with us this week!

Happy Stamping!
Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used that new bundle in bright colours, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete