Friday, May 28, 2021

Being a Dad is Whiskey Business ~ #TGIFC318

Happy Friday stampers!  I'm sorry for the delay in today's post, especially since it's my Friday as Designer Take Over at TGIF Challenges!  My day got away from me yesterday and I remembered early this morning that I forgot to finish my post for today...welcome to my crazy life!
If you're been following me for a bit, you will know that I LOVE my Stampin' Blends.  They are my favorite coloring medium and what I often reach for when in need of some good ol' quality craft therapy!
With Father's Day coming up, I brought out Whiskey Business and had some fun coloring a couple glasses and decanter.  I used the Daffodil Delight and Cinnamon Cider blends to create the amber whisky color.  A little bit of Pool Party was used for the glasses and ice cubes.
I stamped a few wood planks in the background and layered the drinks on top of a Basic Black Layering Circles die and Mango Melody Tasteful Labels Die, stamped with a few twists of lemon.  A little bit of twine, a few splatters of ink and a heat embossed sentiment completed the card.  I tucked a few black and white strips of Pattern Party behind the card front and pulled it all together on a Cinnamon Cider card base.

Sorry for the short and sweet (and late) post..TGIF, right?!?!  I do hope that you will join along in this weeks challenge and show us your favorite Stampin' Blend techniques and coloring skills!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment