Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Die-namic Duos ~ Control Freaks May 2021

Welcome to the May edition of the Control Freaks Blog Hop!  This month we are featuring projects created with TWO die sets.  You may have made you way here from the amazing Cindy Elam, or you might just be starting. Either way, be sure to make your way through the entire hop...there are so many Die-namic ideas!
I tend to collect a new hat every time we take a trip, so of course I had to have the Hats Off bundle in the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.  This bundle is perfect for just about anyone and for any occasion.  What makes this bundle even better?!?!  Pairing it up with the Mountain Air stamp set and coordinating Majestic Mountain Dies!
I created the mountain scene in the background by stamping the mountains in Misty Moonlight, adding a little Gray Granite and some Evening Evergreen pine trees.  I tucked the Pale Papaya sun (or is it the moon?) behind the mountains and added a couple die-cut trees in shades of Even Evergreen and Soft Succulent.  Then came my favorite part of the card!  The awesome Misty Moonlight die-cut hat with an Evening Evergreen mountain scene. I LOVE THIS HAT!  You will certainly be seeing a lot more of this hat and all of the fun designs that you can add to it. Here's to the next adventure...the perfect sentiment to finish this card off!

Next up is a fun birthday card for that all-business-kind-of-guy in your life.  I didn't think I needed the Well Suited Suite, but once again, after seeing everyone's amazing creations...I HAD to have it!  I love all of the fun patterns in the Well Suited DSP.
I die-cut two ties, then added a couple few more patterns of DSP...because we need to mix ALL of the patterns with this paper!  A little bit of texture was added with the new Checks & Dots embossing folder.  These were all layered on a Night of Navy card base and finished off with a simple "A Happy Birthday to You" sentiment, which was die-cut with my forever-go-to Tasteful Labels dies.  Some cute little die-cut buttons were added for good measure!

Next up is the super creative Melissa DaviesYou are going to love what she has created today!

Thanks for hopping along with us!

Happy Stamping!
Products Used for card 1:




Products used for card 2:

1 comment:

  1. Love the Hats Off card. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete