Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Inspiring Friendship ~ #HSSIC364

Hello friends and happy Tuesday! It's always a good feeling to have Monday behind us, right?  Especially when it's followed by an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge!
Aren't these images beautiful?  I love all of the pretty pink colors.  I was inspired to pull out an old favorite, Free as a Bird, with the pretty new Polished Pink ink.
The pretty little birdies were stamped in Memento on Thick Basic White card stock, then colored in a soft Smoky Slate.  The branch they are perched on is colored in Crumb Cake, with Old Olive leaves and Polished Pink blooms.  I outlined the entire image in Pool Party...an old trick I haven't done in a long time.  I love this look!

A few Polished Pink 2021-2023 In Color Jewels and a Polished Pink sentiment were the prefect final touches for a sweet and simple card.
It's always fun to combine some old and new products...it brings new life to those stamp sets!!

I hope you will join us this week and share what you were inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment