Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May Day Birthday Flowers ~ HSSCC363

Tuesday's call for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and this week we have some cheerful spring colors for you to create with.

Even the new Annual Catalog is officially live today, I am still having fun with some of the Mini Catalog items before they are gone!  Pretty Perennials is one of my favorite bundles and I am so sad it's not sticking around longer.  I'm going to love on it and use it as much as I can before I have to say good-bye!

These cheerful spring colors and a pop of bold Basic Black work so well together!  I die cut a couple flowers and leaves, adding a little bit of stamped color behind each flower.  I heat embossed the HAPPY sentiment on Basic Black, then fussy cut it out and popped it up on a few dimensionals.
I am a huge fan of all things black and white, so adding a bit of True Love DSP was right up my alley. I love how tearing the edges of paper can add so much to a card! This was a pretty simple card filled with so much happiness!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will join along in this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: