Friday, April 30, 2021

Ombre Ocean ~ #TGIFC314

Happy Friday Friends!  It's time for an all new TGIF Challenges and this week our friend Charlet is taking over with a fun Oh My Ombre Challenge!
After a crazy, busy week, I was so happy to find some calm in my craft room and play along with this challenge.  When I am overwhelmed or stressed, the ocean has always been my favorite place to unwind and reset.  Since I'm unable to visit the ocean at the moment, I went with the next best thing...creating it!
Using some of my favorite blues, I inked up the seaweed in shades of Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight and added a school of fish and their cute little bubbles in Balmy Blue.  
The new Ombre Specialty Paper came just in time for today's challenge!  A die cut circle created the perfect spot for the big blue whale and an ombre sentiment.  
My youngest was able to go back to full day, in person school this week and he has been SO happy!  He loves seeing ALL of his friends, rather than just half of them on an AM/PM schedule. Looking back on this year and reflecting on ALL of the changes he has had to go through and how well he has handled them left me a little misty-eyed.  I think this card will be perfect to sneak into his lunch box today to let him know just how proud I am of him and all that he has done this school year!

I hope you will join along in the Oh My Ombre fun and share your creations with us this week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Your week really did sound crazy. This card is the perfect amount of calm. Love the blues and the circle focal point is ON POINT! Hugs from your cheesy roommate.

    ReplyDelete