Friday, April 2, 2021

Art Gallery Birthday Wishes ~ #TGIFC310

It's Friday and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge!
This color challenge is perfect for any of your spring creations.  I recently purchased the Art Gallery bundle and Fine Art Floral DSP, which were just right for this color challenge!  
I love this DSP pattern! The texture in this paper is amazing!
I stamped the largest flower in Pool Party, the smaller bloom in Flirty Flamingo and the bundle of blooms in Blushing Bride, with all of the stems stamped in Old Olive.
The Floral Gallery Dies are currently on backorder, so I did have to fussy cut the flowers.  But if you know me, fussy cutting is my calm...so I was happy to snip away!  The sentiment, from Happiest of Birthdays,  was stamped in Flirty Flamingo and die cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies.  A few Artistry Blooms sequins and this card is complete!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful Easter weekend!  It has been a bit crazy around here the past two weeks, but I am headed in to Spring Break, which hopefully means lots of stamping time for me!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment