Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Colorful Springtime Joy ~ #HSSCC360

Welcome to the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  This week we have a beautiful spring time Color Challenge for you.  We can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!
Easter is quickly sneaking up on me!  I figured I better get busy and get a few cards made and this color challenge was perfect!

I created a soft Pool Party background using my new favorite tool...the Blending Brushes!  Next, I stamped the Easter Basket, a couple of spring time flowers, a butterfly and a chick then colored them all with Stampin' Blends.  (Shhhh...I used Old Olive in place of Pear Pizzazz!) The fluffy little bunny was stamped, fussy cut and popped up with a few Dimensionals.  I love the adorable flower crown! A little bit of Highland Heather is peaking out from behind the Basic White to add just the right amount color, breaking up the white on white.
Next up is the sweet little lamb.  This time I created a soft Pear Pizzazz grassy area, again using the Blending Brushes.  I stamped a few flowers and butterfly, coloring them in shades of So Saffron and Highland Heather.  The lamb was stamped, fussy cut and given a little Smoky Slate color, along with it's crown of flowers too. How sweet is this?!?
Finally, I brought all of the stamps together for my final card.  Once again, using the Blending Brushes, I created a springtime background, added the Easter Basket, butterfly and flowers.  The cute little bunny, lamb and chicken joined in for the sweetest card!
Yay me...I used every single stamp in this set!  That doesn't happen very often, but I love it when it does! 
 
Have you finished your Easter creations yet? I still have a few more to go!

Don't forget to join along in the fun over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. All three cards are precious, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete