Friday, March 5, 2021

Wrapped Bouquet for You ~ #TGIFC306 Color Challenge

Hello Friday, I'm so happy to see you again!  Not only because it means the weekend is here, but because it also means an all new TGIF Challenges for you.  This week we have a bright and cheerful color challenge for you to play along with!
Don't these colors just feel like spring?!?!  We've had warmer weather and lots of sunshine this week, which sure has made it feel like spring.  Some of my flower bulbs are starting to peek out of the ground as well...I am so excited!  With all of this in mind, I was inspired to create a pretty spring bouquet using the BEAUTIFUL Wrapped Bouquet Bundle.
I inked up the bouquet of flowers with my Memento ink pad, then added some Daffodil Delight color to the beautiful blooms.  Next up was to add some cute little Gorgeous Grape die cut flowers and some Just Jade greenery.  The Basic White flower wrap was a little too "blah" for me, so I wrapped them up in Crumb Cake and finished them off with a cute little die cut tag and Just Jade ribbon.
Next up were the card base and layers of paper.  Again, a Basic White card base was just a bit too plain for me, so I added a layer of Crumb Cake with a few newsprint stamped images, also in Crumb Cake.  A Basic White panel went behind the wrapped bouquet of flowers, with just a little pop of color from a strip of Gorgeous Grape and Butterfly Bijou DSP.  A few splatters from my Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker and some sparkly Rhinestone Basic Jewels brought it all together.
I'll admit...I was a little stumped by these colors at first, but I love how they all came together here!  I hope you will join in the fun and share your creativity with this Color Challenge as well!

Happy Stamping!


 Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment