Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Simple Sweet Blooming Butterflies

Hello!!  After a week of craft room chaos and renovations, I was finally able to set up a make-shift craft area and create again!  New paint and flooring have been taken care of, but I am waiting for my new desk to be built, which will hopefully be done in a few weeks.

Last week was Classified School Employee Week and our administrators showered us with appreciation, kindness and thoughtfulness all week long! From fun cards and candy to flowers and a special lunch, it was a week full of feeling so loved.  Inspired by the amazing Dena Rekow, I cased these simple sweet blooming butterflies to create the perfect thank you cards.
After die cutting the butterflies using the Brilliant Wings Dies, I stamped the flowers from Pretty Perennials in variety of bright, springy colors...Bumble Bee, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Magenta Madness.  I LOVE this color combo!  I popped the butterfly up on a few Dimensionals on a Basic White card front.
A simple thank you sentiment, heat embossed on Basic Black, and a few Matte Black Dots were added to make a bold statement on a simple card.  Thank you Dena for the beautiful inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back later this week with more to share!

Happy Stamipng!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment