Sunday, March 21, 2021

Amazing Things ~ Monday Montage

Hello and welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop! Be sure to hop all the way through..you don't want to miss any of the creations from this amazing group of stampers!
Today's card comes to you thanks to this months fun Crafty Carrot Collective Classes.  The focus was on the Hydrangea Haven bundle...a bundle that I didn't like at first sight, but absolutely love now!
This card is a CASE of Susan Wong's project for the month.  I love that she opted for DSP outside of the suite and brought some other colors in.  I always go bright, colorful flowers, but there is something about a white hydrangea that I just love!  I especially love the white against a colorful watercolor background.
I created the background by using the Blending Brushes, blending shades of Just Jade, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana on a piece of water color paper.  A few splatters of Just Jade and drops of water completed the watercolor look with not as much mess.
The details in the Hydrangea Dies are amazing! Being able to pop up the flower petals and add some detailed leaves makes them so life-like!  Did you notice that I mixed Basic White and Very Vanilla?!?!  I used to be SO AFRAID of this, but now I love them together.  

Thanks for hopping along with us!
Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment