Friday, March 19, 2021

Have a Cool Birthday ~ #TGIFC308

Happy Friday and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenge! I can't wait to see what this weeks challenge inspires you to create
I was inspired by the watercolor wash in the photo.  At first I thought about creating something with flowers, but a couple of popsicles that I had fussy cut a few weeks ago were sitting on my desk and caught my eye.  The images from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set all have a watercolor look to them, so my inspiration took a different turn.
Using some of the fabulous Blending Brushes, I brushed some Just Jade and Bermuda Bay on a piece of Shimmery White card stock.  I added a few splatters of Bermuda Bay and a couple drops of water for some "bleached out" spots.  This is such a fun way to create a watercolor background without a much mess!

The sweet popsicles were also inked up in Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay.  (My son said he bets they would taste like green apple and blue raspberry!) A bold Happy Birthday was stamped in Memento and fussy cut.  I finished it off with a Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay "You're So Cool".  A few Coastal Cabana Resin Dots and this card was complete.  (After layering a few more pieces of cardstock, of course!)

What will you be inspired to create today?

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

 

1 comment:

  1. The brick wall paper looks awesome behind the Summer treats!

    ReplyDelete