Saturday, April 10, 2021

Waterfront Anniversary

Hello and happy Saturday! It's a very happy Saturday for me...my hubby and I are celebrating out 17th wedding anniversary AND I'm finally back in my all new craft room!  Thanks to my dad and my husband, my craft room is {almost} finished and so beautiful!  As soon as the last few little things are complete, I will share pictures with you!  Stay tuned...
Until then, I am happy to share the anniversary card I made for my husband using the beautiful retiring Waterfront stamp set.  I am really sad to see this set go...it has been a well loved set in my collection!
I started out by creating the sunset, blending shades of Balmy Blue, So Saffron and one of the new In Colors, Pale Papaya.  I used a mask for the sun, the added just the lightest amount of So Saffron to fill it in.  A few little wisps of clouds were stamped to bring all of the colors together.
The mountains were stamped in shades of Crumb Cake and Soft Suede, then blended in with a little more Crumb Cake and Old Olive.  A forest of trees were stamped in Old Olive and the gorgeous new Evening Evergreen In Color.  The sentiment, which I love so much, was stamped in Memento.

I layered the sunset scene on a Tasteful Textile embossed piece of Soft Suede and used Evening Evergreen for the card base.  It needed a little something extra...hello Braided Linen Trim!  Thank you for being the something extra! I'm super sad to see this retire too!

Our anniversary is always right in the middle of baseball season, which means most of our day will be spent apart with my husband getting the Little League fields ready for opening day on Monday and me watching one of our twins play at the high school.  I'm hoping we can join back up this evening for a nice dinner out!

Have a super Saturday!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment