Monday, April 19, 2021

Blooming Flower Gardens ~ April 2021 Control Freaks Blog Hop

Hello friends and welcome to an all new Control Freaks Blog Hop!  You may have just arrive from Debbie Henderson or you might just be starting.  Either way, keep on hoping until you've made your way all the way through!

My spring flowers are in full bloom and my summer flowers will soon be planted.  I absolutely LOVE this time of year.  Flower gardens make me so happy!
Our very own Wendy Weixler and our dear friend Cheryl Curtis visited me this past weekend and we got to shared some of our new goodies!  It was so much fun! 
I didn't think I needed the Pansy Petals right away, but after playing with this set over the weekend, my mind has been changed.  I NEED IT!  I love all of the beautiful and the stamps and dies are AMAZING!  Inspired by my very own pansies, this pretty purple pansy was created with the Pansy dies.  I layered it on top of few pretty patterns of DSP, a cute little sentiment and a beautiful Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon.  A cute little Lady Bug embellishment and some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.  I love how this turned out!
I used some more borrowed new goodies for my second card, as well as one of my favorite Mini Catalog stamp sets.  The Wrapped Bouquet Bundle is one of my favorites and is so pretty in some of the new In Colors.  I created the fun stitched chevron strip using the new Basic Boarders dies, which I also need to add to my collection as well!
I colored the pretty blooms with the new Polished Pink Stampin' Blends and added a few sprigs of Soft Succulent greens.  Some fun heat embossed tags and a cute polka dot background brought the card all together.  This fun DSP is part of the soon to be released Pattern Party DSP, which is available as a Host Offering.  This pack of paper is AMAZING!!
Next up on the hop is Melissa StoutYou are going to love what she has from her flower garden!
I am already missing Wendy and Cheryl!  Our time together was far too short.  It's a good thing we will all be reunited in two short months.  Hooray!!!

Have a fantastic week!

Happy Stamping!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment