Friday, April 16, 2021

Vintage Butterflies ~ #TGIFC312 Technique Challenge

Happy Friday stampin' friends!  We're going Very Vintage over at TGIF Challenges !  
I'll admit...vintage is not usually my style, but thanks to this weeks Technique Challenge, I'm loving it!  
I started out by embossing a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder, then sponged a bit of black around the edges and added a few splatters with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
I stamped a couple of Forever Ferns leaves on another layer of Very Vanilla, sponging a little more Tuxedo Black around the edges.  After stamping a page of the Butterfly Brilliance butterflies, I die cut them and added a couple to each card.

A vintage card can always use some lace ribbon, right?!?!  The Very Vanilla Lace Ribbon was perfect for this cute little tag from the Wrapped Bouquet Bundle.

I kept this one a little more simple by just adding a beautiful sentiment.

I love how elegant these look...and they were created with such ease!  I really need to play around with the Vintage technique more...it's so beautiful!

Now I get to go spend the weekend with two of my favorite stampin' friends, Wendy and Cheryl, who came in to town so we can watch the virtual OnTour session together.  We are going to have so much fun!!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment