Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Puffin Birthday Wishes ~ #HSSSC362

Whew!  We made our way through Monday and made it to Tuesday!  And Tuesday means it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you to play along with. 

I'm still having some fun with the Party Puffins stamp set, along with a few other soon-to-be released products.  I absolutely love the Pattern Party DSP...especially since it is such a HUGE stack of paper.  48 pages of bright, colorful images on one side and fun black and white on the other side.

I sniped a few pieces of the multicolored stripes to peek out from a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock with some cute little birthday candles.

I stamped a yummy birthday cake on a piece of Basic White and colored it in shades of Pool Party and Granny Apple Green. I used the Layering Circles dies go along with the sketch, then fussy cut the puffin and added the same colors to the his party hat...so cute!
I also broke out the Tailored Made Tags to add a fun little Make a Wish sentiment.  You are going to love these dies!  I added my favorite Artistry Blooms sequins and a simple little white Bakers Twine bow.  Too cute!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment