Sunday, May 23, 2021

For the Love of Plants ~ Monday Montage

 

Hello friends!  Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop!

I have acquired quite the green thumb in the past year, which also means I have acquired SEVERAL house plants in the past year and I love every single one of them.  With that being said, you can only image my excitement when I saw the Bloom Where You're Planted Suite!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that the dies coordinate with the DSP.  And I also love that there are so many other fun images in this DSP that can also be fussy cut.  I sat down one evening last week while we were watching a show and cut out several of the potted plants, which I then turned in to this fun plant scene.  Do you spy the Paper Lattice?  So awesome!  All of these pieces were cut from DSP, with the exception of the adorable macrame plant hanger.  
I had more plants left over, so I put them to use on this card for my dear friend who just completed grad school.  She is a fellow plant lover and I knew she would love this card.  The Just Breath sentiment from Many Happenings was perfect!  
After creating the fun framed plant scene, I decided it was the perfect graduation gift (along with a plant, of course!) for my sweet friend.  But since I loved it so much, I had to make a second one for myself!

Are you ready for some more amazing creations!  Click on the next button below to make your way to Cathy or click on back to see what Wendy has for you!

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:

2 comments: