Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Cocktails and Tacos

 Happy Cinco de Mayo friends!  I don't know about you, but my plan for today certainly calls for cocktails and tacos...because adulting IS hard!

I had fun creating this special birthday card for my Texas BFF.  I am hoping that some day we can enjoy some cocktails and tacos together once again...it's been far too long since we've seen each other!

I created the tasty little taco by using the Layering Circles Dies to cut out a circle.  I folded it (not quite in half) then stuffed it with ground beef (using the scalloped heart from the Heart Punch Pack), some lettuce (Stawberry Builder Punch) and some cheese and salsa (Sprig Punch). I always love some fun punch!

I die cut two "cocktails" from Nothing's Better Than dies, cutting one apart to form the word tacos.  How fun is this?!?!  This bundle is too much fun with all of it's endless possibilities!  I finished the card off with a colorful cocktail and some matching confetti and streamers to match (thanks to the Hey Birthday Chick bundle).

I hope your day is filled with your favorite flavor of tacos (and maybe a cocktail or two!) and a whole lot of Cinco de Mayo fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So very cute and creative! Perfect card for Cinco de Mayo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! That taco is awesome! And I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete