Friday, May 14, 2021

Sweet as a Peach ~ #TGIFC316

Happy Friday stampers!  It's time for an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge and my box of new goodies arrived just in time!
The Sweet as a Peach Bundle was a MUST have for me.  I love all of the beautiful stamped images and coordinating dies.  And the DSP is gorgeous!! 
As I was waiting for my box of goodies to arrive, I decided to create a fun background to go along with the sketch.  Using the widest Water Painter brush and the Pale Papaya re-inker, I painted stripes on a piece of Shimmery White card stock. This is such a fun and easy way to create your own DSP!

As soon as I opened up my box, I inked up the juicy peaches in shades of Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral, adding some Pear Pizzazz/Old Olive stems, then added a few Petal Pink blossoms, all hanging from a cut little branch.  You can almost taste how sweet these peaches are!
I love these sweet die cut sentiments, tying in the beautiful Balmy Blue DSP pattern.  These colors are so summery and have me longing for a peach tree in my back yard.  Hmmmm....maybe I need to plant one this weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a peachy day!

Happy Stamping!

Products used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment