Friday, June 11, 2021

Peachy Birthday Wishes ~ #TGIFC320

Hi friends!  We are wrapping up another week and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges for you to play along with!
This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge...my favorite!  I always love a good sketch to help get my creative juices flowing.
Speaking of juices...how about some yummy, juicy peaches?!?!  The Sweet as a Peach bundle is another Annual Catalog favorite.  I love the soft watercolor images in both the stamp set and DSP.  The 3 juicy peaches were perfect for this weeks sketch!
Each peach was stamped in Pale Papaya then sponged with a little bit of Calypso Coral for that perfect summer peach color.  The little leaves were stamped and sponged in shades of Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive and a few Petal Pink flowers were added for good measure.
I mixed two of my favorite You're a Peach DSP patterns to go along with the sketch.  If you don't have this paper yet, you're going to want to add it to your list!  It is GORGEOUS!
The Clear Epoxy Droplets were the finishing touch for this peachy birthday wish!

Our schools have one more week of school left.  Staff and students are all SO READY for summer break.  What a year it has been!  I am looking forward to a bit more stamping time and a lot less stress for a few weeks!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and find time to join along in our TGIF Challenges fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment