Tuesday, June 22, 2021

A Dash of Kindness, A Spoonful of Love

Hi friends!  Happy Tuesday!  I am wrapping up my last few days of work this week and then I am off for 7 glorious weeks....I CAN'T WAIT!  My kiddos are already on their break, which means my mornings are a little less chaotic, which means more stamping time for me...YAY! 

I've had the adorable What's Cookin' stamp set sitting on my desk for a while and this morning I finally got around to inking it up. I am a sucker for brightly colored cooking gadgets, so of course I had to ink these adorable images up in some of my favorite Brights colors.

I love the woodgrain cutting board included in the coordinating dies.  (Now we just need some mini charcuterie foods to add to the board!)  For now, I'll pair it up with a fun farmhouse mixing bowl and all of the necessary tools.

This sentiment is just the sweetest.  After stamping it and adding a few Coastal Cabana splatters, it still felt like it needed a little more.  I looked through all of my stamps for a little heart to stamp, but couldn't find anything that would work.  Then I pulled out the catalog in search of dies that included some itty bitty hearts and came across the Pets dies.  The little paw prints had the sweetest little hearts that were the perfect addition!

I can't wait to play more with this stamp set.  I have so many fun ideas floating around in my head!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment