Thursday, June 17, 2021

Plentiful Friendship

What a day!!  Tomorrow is the last day of school and all of the craziness is hitting!  I could not wait to get home and unwind in my craft room.  This weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch was just what I needed to clear my mind and shake off the stress.

 

Bloom Where You're Planted Suite continues to be my most favorite!  Plants and crafting...two of my favorite things all wrapped up in one fabulous suite!

I created a fun framed look with the Stitch Rectangle Frames and the beautiful Macrame 3D embossing folder.  And that white brick DSP pattern...swoon!  

The Paper Lattice was the perfect addition to go along with the sketch and the potted plants worked well for the circle.  The sweet sentiment was die cut with the Stitch Rectangles as well.  I love the pop of color from the Pacific Point pots.  All of my plants at home are potted in white pots, but I might need to switch some of them out for some bright, colorful ones!

I absolutely love the beautiful texture from the Macrame 3D embossing folder!

I also love that I can craft away my stress after a crazy day!  I just need to make it through tomorrow and my final 4 contract days next week will be a breeze.  Then it's on to summer break!  BRING IT ON!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

3 comments:

  1. Love all the texture and layers on this sweet card! Those plants stamps and dies look so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! You have created a wonderful scene using all of those leafy dies and pots! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete