Friday, July 9, 2021

Fine Art Thoughts ~ #TGIFC324

Happy Friday y'all!  We've got an all new sketch challenge for you over at TGIF Challenges to help you kick off your weekend!
I love the Pattern Party Host DSP!  It is full of bright, cheerful and colorful designs on one side and awesome black and white designs on the flip side.  I went with one of the black and white designs with some bright and cheerful Fine Art flowers for today's sketch.
I inked up the flowers in shades of Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green.  They were all die cut with the Floral Gallery dies, along with a few additional pieces snipped and tucked into places to fill the gaps.  Just like arranging real flowers!
To create the diagonal piece of the sketch, I tore the DSP and layered it on top of a torn piece of Basic Black.  After tucking the flowers in, I decided some Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon was just what the card needed.  A simple "I'm thinking of you" sentiment was heat embossed on Basic Black and a few Fresh Freesia In-Color Jewels completed the card!

I hope you will join along in the fun this week!  The team over at TGIF always loves to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love all the little elements-the torn edge, the bright pink bow, the DP-it is a feast for the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete